All purpose Flour : 1 cup
Cocoa Powder : 1/2 cup
Sugar(powdered) : 1 cup
Oil(Vegetable/canola/Olive) : 3/4 cup
Yoghurt : 3/4 cup
Baking Powder : 1 tsp.
Baking Soda : 1/4 tsp.
Vanilla Essence : 1 tsp.
Hot Water : 1/2 cup
How To :
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F. Prepare your baking pan by greasing your pan with little buuter/oil and sprinkle little flour on allover the surface. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix powdered sugar and yoghurt first till smooth. Then add oil and vanilla essence in there and beat a little till smooth. Add in hot water little by little as needed while adding flour mixture little by little. Beat with hand mixture and add some more flour until all flour mixture is used.
- Beat for 2-3 minutes more in high speech to add air in the batter. Pour the batter in prepared pan and put the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Do not open your oven door often, while baking to avoid cracking on cake.
- Cool on wire rack until cake cools down.
- Decorate and serve. I have decorated with whipped cream frosting and decorated a little with melted chocolate.